Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

     I 've had my copy of Hana Hou for more than a week now.  But since I didn't have enough yardage in stash to immediately cast on I am now eagerly awaiting my mail carrier's knock on my front door.  Trying to be patient, I look through the pattern, letting my eyes feast on the beautiful photography.  I read the instructions over again, fingers itching to turn these words into knitted stitches.

     Is your yarn unskeined and wound up?  Have you been knitting gauge swatches?  Did you enter to win your copy of Hana Hou?


     Last night, promptly at 10 pm CST, I counted up the comments and plugged the numbers into our trusty RNG to choose our two winners for this loverly design.


     And our first winner is. . . . 


     
     D A Arlous (Sealed4Ever on Ravelry)!  Your Orchid Hana Hou will be the envy of Knitters & Fashionistas alike!!  Check your inbox, Denise.  I'll be gifting you your pattern later today!


     And since the beautiful Mel from Singlehanded Knits is so incredibly generous (really folks!), I clicked the "Generate" button again. . . 


     Beverly Davis (bdgrammy on Ravelry), get ready to wrap up in this gorgeous sweater!  I will be forwarding your information to Mel so she can get your pattern to you.

     

     I want to thank everyone who commented, took a look at Mel's latest design and (hopefully!) queued up a few of her patterns.

     Remember how I mentioned Mel's generosity?  She is kindly offering a $2 discount code for anyone who signs up for her newsletter here.  Trust me, you want to do this - even if you don't knit!  But hurry!!!  You must sign up today to take advantage of this nearly 30% discount!!

     While I'm envious of you who have your yarn at the ready, gauge swatches washed and blocked or are already working on your Hana Hou, I'll be busy today playing with a sweet love of a girl, Sophia. It looks like she is ready for a nap - let the snuggles begin!!

     That's definitely a loverly thing!






     

No comments:

Post a Comment